- Gives you confidence
- Improves your delivery
- Helps you make eye contact with your audience
How to use a teleprompter with Zoom
It’s now possible to read from a script while presenting on Zoom using an iPad.
Our simple 4 step process
1. Install the Prompt+ app on an iPad running iOS 11+
2. Move the Prompt+ icon into the dock:
3. Start or join a Zoom meeting.
4. Drag upwards from the bottom of the screen to reveal the dock and drag the Prompt+ icon from the dock onto the screen next to the camera.
Check out this video guide for more information